East, West, North, South
April was a busy month of QWEL training! Helping us make classes convenient at three locations each week were Ewing Irrigation, San Diego Girl Scouts and the City of San Diego Park & Recreation Department.
Special thanks to San Diego Girl Scouts whose commitment to a water-efficient future includes expanding education. The organization’s central San Diego campus has helped more than 60 landscape professionals refresh and expand their irrigation skills. Congratulations to Rebecca Wilbanks, the organization’s landscape technician, for earning her Qualified Water Efficient Landscaper certificate.
In El Cajon, Ewing Irrigation provided the hospitality and space for QWEL classes.
Some of the region’s most respected and experienced educators are QWEL instructors. Thank you for kicking off QWEL in San Diego!
- Megan Allison, MiraCosta College;
- Dan Conger, Blue Watchdog Conservation;
- Patrick Crais, Blue Watchdog Conservation;
- Chris Roesink, Hunter Industries;
- Steven Sherman, ASLA, California Landscape Technologies.