You can be among San Diego County’s first 200 landscape professionals to earn a QWEL certificate. Check the class schedule and register now. Need a different day or time? Let us know.
The California Department of Water Resources’ Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance, which was updated effective Dec. 1, 2015, reflects the state’s policy of promoting conservation and efficient landscape water use. Visit the state’s landscape ordinance for more information.
Some of the region’s most respected and experienced educators are QWEL instructors. Thank you for kicking off QWEL in San Diego!
- Megan Allison, MiraCosta College;
- Dan Conger, Blue Watchdog Conservation;
- Patrick Crais, Blue Watchdog Conservation;
- Chris Roesink, Hunter Industries;
- Steven Sherman, ASLA, California Landscape Technologies.
Industry and community supporters contributing products, materials, equipment, venues, services and instructor expertise add tremendous value to the San Diego region’s QWEL training.